Last week we looked at ways to do battle God’s way. God tells us in Ephesians 6:12 that our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.
Another tool in our toolbox to do battle against these rulers and powers is to: declare a thing, and it will be established for you; (Job 22:28). What are to we declare?
A good first step is to call on God to declare His desires. He tells us in Jeremiah 33:3 to: ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’
Sometimes God will speak directly to you, but he may speak through another if you’re listening. One person I find right on is, Tim Sheets, a pastor of Oasis Church in Middletown, Ohio. He gave a series of declarations on his Sunday broadcast recently and asked people to join together to declare these decrees to see God fulfill them in our nation.
- A day of reckoning, come.
- Those who have desecrated our covenants with God must go.
- Those who call evil good and good evil, you must go. You cannot have rule over us.
- Those who complete with God, disregarding His Word, saying their ways are better, you must go in Jesus’ name. You will utterly fail. You will be replaced.
- Those who desecrate what is holy, what is sacred, you must go. We forbid you to have rule over us.
- Those who distort the identity of who God is, you must go. We forbid you to rule over us. You will be replaced. Your power and your influence will dissolve. It will be given away.
- Those who have polluted this nation with Baal’s doctrine—be anathema (cursed)! Become detested and replaced.
- Those weighed on God’s scales and found wanting, you must go. The kingdom of Heaven is against you. The angels of Heaven are against you. We forbid you to do business among us. Their influence will evaporate in Jesus’ Name. Your influence will be like the dew in the morning it will evaporate from you.
- We decree what was stolen from God’s house and God’s people must be returned. And those who stole it cannot lead us.
- Anyone who God says doesn’t measure up must go. We forbid your rule.
- God will snatch power from Baal leaders and give it to whom He chooses. (My note: Baal worshipers sacrificed their children. Daniel chapter 5 tells of Baal worshipers who were found wanting in God’s sight and saw the handwriting on the wall.)
- Those who toasted Baal in departments and systems all over this nation will now see the writing on the wall. Enough! Enough! Enough! The hand of God will now interrupt your plans and your parties.
- Babbling confusion and panic is now coming to Baal’s leaders.
- Dominoes will fall. Files will be found and opened, exposing evil. An avalanche, Christ Himself starts, is coming. Knees are about to knock as their wickedness is exposed.
- America will reconnect to its covenant roots. They will produce righteousness that exalts a nation again.
- America shall be saved.
Care to join me and several thousand others to see God change our nation?