Crock Pot Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate Lava Cake Recipe
• 1/2 c. all-purpose flour
• 3/4 c. sugar, divided
• 3/4 tsp baking powder
• 1/3 c. international Delight Milk Hot Chocolate (found in the dairy department)
• 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
• 1/2 tsp vanilla
• 1/4 c. peanut butter
• 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
• 3/4 c. boiling water
• Ice Cream
• Chocolate Syrup
• Peanut Butter
1. Combine flour, 1/4 c. sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add milk, oil and vanilla. Stir until completely mixed and the mixture is smooth. stir in peanut butter. Then pour into your 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Mix together remaining 1/2 c. sugar and cocoa powder in a separate bowl. Slowly stir in boiling water. Pour mixture over batter. DO NOT STIR.
3. Cover and cook on high 2 t 3 hours or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
4. Serve with ice cream, chocolate syrup and peanut butter.