Raspberry Mango Cheesecake Bars
1 box yellow cake mix
1 stick butter melted
12 ounces cream cheese softened
8 oz powdered sugar
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
¼ cup raspberry sauce
¼ cup mango sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, butter and egg. Stir together until it is a crumbly texture.
3. Spray with non-stick coating and press the dough into a 9×13 pan.
4. In a mixer bowl fitted with the paddle attachment, beat cream cheese for two minutes.
5. Add the powdered sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix for 2 minutes.
6. Pour the batter over the crust in the pan and even it out.
7. Now is the decorating part! Draw lines for the logo of your favorite team with the fruit flavored sauces.
8. Bake at 350 F for 25-30 minutes.
9. Remove from oven, let cool to room temperature for 30 minutes, then refrigerate until ready to serve. Best if made the day before to ease the cutting. Also, use hot running water and a thin knife when cutting this cold.
10. Refrigerate for up to 5 days.
To see my books visit here.
To view my other blog visit here.