You can make this recipe with any fruit you have on hand–peach, blackberry, or apple are my favorite. What’s yours?
Easy Gluten Free Fruit Cobbler Recipe
• 1 cup All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
• 1 cup granulated cane sugar
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup melted butter or non-dairy substitute
• 2 cups+ fresh or frozen berries, other sliced fruits, or rhubarb + berries (enough to cover the bottom of an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate)
• 1/4 cup granulated cane sugar (use less if your fruit is already very sweet and ripe)
• 1 Tbs. cinnamon, optional (I like extra cinnamon on peaches; feel free to omit for berry cobbler)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Pour cleaned and prepared fruit into an 8 x 8 baking dish or 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Stir together until mixed in the dish.
Combine the topping ingredients (except the butter) in a bowl and stir with a fork until it forms a crumbly mixture. Sprinkle on top of the fruit and drizzle melted butter over top of the cobbler before baking.
Bake for 30-45 minutes, depending on the size of the pan. The fruit should be bubbly and the topping browning slightly.
Serve warm, plain or with vanilla ice cream.
To see my books visit http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007F5H0H4
To see my other blog visit https://godslittlemiraclebook.wordpress.com/